Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long time but not forgotten

I have not failed at blogging again i just have had empty or just reoccurring thoughts.. I cannot even remember what my last post was about. hold on a sec... ok i went to check to see what it was about.. it was about football and God. Those thoughts still trouble me. I have a confession to make. I am super down when it comes to the Church (as in the building or the people in charge of the building). It seems as though every where i turn there is a man imposing his will on a group of people. Then again if i look at myself i am no better really. I claim to be a disciple of Christ yet i am swayed by things that do not even have the ability to love me at all, much less love me as Christ loves me. God thank you for loving a harlot for you know i have cheated on you many times yet you take me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment